Mark’s Casa Chrysler Jeep is proud to offer the LoJack® Stolen Vehicle Recovery System
For over 25 years, LoJack has delivered technology to help recover hundreds of thousands of vehicles around the world.
Why is LoJack’s solution effective? The LoJack® Stolen Vehicle Recovery System is:
- Covertly installed, making it hard for thieves to detect and disable,
- Directly integrated with federal, state and local law enforcement vehicles, so they can track a stolen vehicle once it is reported and processed as stolen. LoJack® System activation is contingent upon the vehicle being located within LoJack’s coverage area that spans counties across 29 states throughout the US. See lojack.com/coverage or call 1-800-4-LoJack.
- Proven effective: with a 90% recovery rate on cars, trucks and SUVs, it has a track record for helping to recover stolen vehicles that you can trust.
The LoJack® System helps law enforcement recover stolen vehicles; read our latest recovery stories on our Auto Theft Blog.
Despite today’s advances in theft deterrents, auto theft continues to be an issue, as crime rings and sophisticated thieves are changing the face of auto theft in the U.S. According to the F.B.I.*:
- A vehicle is stolen every 45.1 seconds,
- There were an estimated 699,594 thefts of motor vehicles nationwide in 2013,
- More than $4.1 billion was lost nationwide to motor vehicle thefts in 2013.
To purchase a LoJack® Stolen Vehicle Recovery System, or for more information, talk with the Finance Department at Mark’s Casa Chrysler Jeep, or call the Finance Department at Mark’s Casa Chrysler Jeep at 855-997-4596.
*SOURCE: 2013 F.B.I. Uniform Crime Report
© LoJack Corporation. All rights reserved. LoJack and the LoJack Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of LoJack Corporation in the United States and other countries. LoJack® System technology is protected by numerous patents in the United States and other countries. For a list of patents visit http://www.lojack.com/About-LoJack/LoJack-Patents.